1. If you could go back in time and anonymously tell your mother or father one piece of advice about raising you, what would it be?
2. If you could go back in time in your life, and ask yourself any question, which point in life would you go back to and what question would you ask?
3. If you could inject a false event into history that everyone in the world would immediately believe had happened, and new people would read about, what would it be?
4. If you were immortal starting tomorrow, what would be the first thing that you would do?
5. If you knew the next 30 minutes would be reverted and you could do anything in the world and get away with it, what would you do?
6. If you could resurrect one famous dead person, who would it be?
7. If you had the option to trade brains with your future self, would you do it?
8. If you knew you could travel back in time, but nothing you did would change the future, would you still do it and what would you do on your adventure?
9. If you had five minutes to use internet search 10 years from now, what would you look up?
10. If you had a time machine that let you witness any event from the past for 5 minutes, what event would you choose?